Aviation Ground Specialist
Apprenticeship Ab initio Level 3 modules include:
- Aviation Terminology and Terms of Reference
- Aviation History
- Civil Air Law and Regulations
- Aviation Timescales
- Fatigue Risk Management
- Flight Time Limitations
- Communications & Inter-personal skills
- Disruptions, Incidents & Emergencies
- Supporting the Operation
- Flight Planning
- Minimum Equipment List
- Aircraft Mass and Performance
- Resolve Multi-Faceted Aviation Issues
- Reduce Aviation Hazards
- Safety Management Systems
- Human Factors
- Aviation Security
- The Transport of Dangerous Goods
- Aviation Systems
- Monitoring the Weather
This course is aimed at employees who are entering the Operations Department for the first time.
18 – 24 Months (recommended)
£6000 + VAT
To complete the apprenticeship you will be assessed by an independent end-point assessment organisation, this assessment will include 2 multiple choice exams, workplace observation and a professional discussion.
Ongoing support and additional training to ensure you are meeting your full potential in the quickest time scale.
Additional training to provide the apprentices with a greater understanding of the industry’s needs and an increase in situational awareness.
Progression from this apprenticeship is expected to be into an Aviation Operations Specialist role with the option to progress to an Aviation Operations Manager role.